CGX Access Appliance
The CGX Access appliance is the heart of Easy NAC, offering full-featured, agentless network access control without network changes or endpoint configuration.
CGX Access detects all devices on the network by collecting data from the network, provides visualization tools so administrators can quickly understand what’s on the network, and automatically responds to security issues.
Upon detecting unauthorized or non-compliant devices, CGX Access automatically quarantines or restricts devices, and assists with remediation. CGX Access also monitors baseline security, ensures BYOD devices are registered, and manages guest accounts.
CGX Access includes many integrations with third party products and services, including Active Directory, firewalls, antivirus, patch management, cloud services, and social media. Customizable integrations can interface with proprietary systems for greater flexibility.
- Full visibility of all devices on the network
- Zero trust, automatic quarantining of rogue devices
- Alerts to administrators
- Supports guest access, BYOD, and remediation
- Collects data from the network
- Integrates with endpoint security including AV and patch management
- Integrates with infrastructure including AD, firewall, and APT
- Integrates with cloud based services and social media
|Appliance Specifications||Access Mini |
|Access 100 |
|Access 500 |
|Access VM |
|Access VM |
|Number of Ports||4||8||8||8-10 virtual adapters||8-10 virtual adapters||8-10 virtual adapters|
* Estimates are based on typical usage. The number of VLANs, endpoints, and features used may affect capacity.
Extend NAC to remote sites with inexpensive vLinks. By combining a central CGX Access appliance with inexpensive vLinks, NAC can be added to satellite offices, service centers, franchise locations, retail centers, and home offices.
With no configuration or network changes, even non-IT staff can install vLinks. As a true drop in place solution, vLinks can be added to any site in minutes without network changes or on-site configuration, even by non-IT personnel.
- Extends CGX Access to remote sites
- Ideal for smaller sites without local IT personnel
- Installs in seconds without configuration
- Different models to meet different site requirements